Break of Dawn Part 2 [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

NakuruSai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Will Mordik have to Tumble through the enemy square or just around it? If its the DC 15 one, he should try it. Either way, I don't think Ally possesses the capability to aid in any way except Aid Another or a very lucky crossbow bolt with a high damage roll)

(OOC: Mordik won't be tumbling. ((I don't think it'd even enter his mind to do so. I think he'd try a bull rush before tumbling but that's besides the point)), I was checking once the door opened if I should be rolling attack or not. Out of fairness I'm waiting to see if Ally is aiding another or not before rolling.)

Mordik is readying a weapon swing with revulsion in his eyes. UGH! I've not seen such a revolting mass since a package left in me messed chamberpot!

jkason

First Post
B4cchus said:
As actions are stated now, Quarion attacks right in front of it and Eanos tries to trip it from around the corner of the door. I'm not shure about Ally's action (still the aid?)

OOC: Not sure if I needed to followup or not, but in case: If he's not going to further impede Mordik's getting in a silvered blow, Eanos will go ahead and try the trip still (don't think it hits with cover, though). If he'd just be in the way, he'll let the dwarf make the more effective attack gambit and maybe we can either get the critter into the hallway with us or get it to back up enough to start taking it on inside the room.

B4cchus

Explorer
Initiative:
21: Ally
15: Quarion
14: Eanos
12: Mordik
10: monster
9: Odno

Round 1:
Ally steps in at Mordik's left, assisting him by distracting the creature.
Quarion steps besides Mordik and strikes at the Thing with his enchanted staff. His attack hits the creature but it's strangle flesh seems to rebound party, decreasing the force of the blow slightly.
Eanos is ready to pounce the creature but there is no more room for the monk to attack.
Then Mordik drives his silvered sword home, hacking the silvered sword deep into it's flesh. The reature instantly melts away leaing a thick residue of sickening black smoke behind. Fortunatly this seems to dissolve almost as fast as the creature itself.

Behind it you see part of an illuminated room. Ten feet behind the door is a wall. The room seems to extend to left and right, beyond the part that you can see from through the door.
You hear a soft sound from the left, as if a wet piece of meat is dragged along the stone floor.

ooc: You all go now.
W remain in initiative order unless you choose to disengage (e.g. by closing the door).

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion's eyes go wide as Mordik's silver sword finishes the beast off. "Ah, I thought that was going to be much more difficult. Shall we?" Quarion takes a step into the room beyond the door, looking left.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos nods, letting Mordik and his rather effective sword go first, then following quickly, eyes and ears sharp.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases