Break of Dawn Part 2 [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

B4cchus

Explorer
You enter the room which is uneven shaped. The door through which you entered is somewhat in the middle. The room stretches about thirty feet to your left and another thirty to your right. It is ten feet wide in the middle twenty feet after which it broudens out to about thirty feet in width both left and right.

The section to your right shows an intricite diagram on the floor. It is inlaid in silver, round in shape with all kinds strange glyphs and symbols around. This part of the room is illuminated by a good number black candles around the circle.

The section to your left contains a large desk, filled with papers and some books. There are also two cages against the wall. In one of these you see a man that looks like a misarable copy of lord Graven. Undernourished, rags for clothes, rough greasy hair and a beard suggest this man has spend quite some time in this cage. The other cage is empty.

Also in the right part of the room, your see two more creatues that are very similar to the onee that just opened the door. You also see lord Graven, standing beside the desk.

Initiative:
20: Graven
15: Quarion
14: Ally
14: Eanos
12: Mordik
10: monster
9: Odno

Ally delays after Quarion.
Quarion is in the room, the rest is still in the previous room.
The two creatures are 10 feet away, Graven is 20 feet away.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion glances left and makes a decision. Head turning right, he shouts with uncharacteristic passion, "Foul thing, your days of devil consorting are finished!" He begins the motions of summoning a creature. From the green flows of energy dancing around his fingers, it looks to be another crocodile.

OOC: Took a 5' step into the room, trading in /fog cloud/ to cast /summon nature's ally II/ (full round action).

[sblock=Spells: ]Spellcasting:

Prepared Spells: (5/4/3)

Level 0: create water, light, purify food and drink, detect magic, cure minor wounds

Level 1: cure light wounds, charm animal, speak with animals, shillelagh

Level 2: spider climb, fog cloud, bear's endurance[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
Eanos runs up, sweeping his Kama at the feet of the small demon, Although his attempt seems feeble the Demon manages an even poorer defense and is send to the ground.
Mordik steps up and hacks at it while it is on the ground, leaving a nasty cut with his longsword.

ooc: Ally goes now! Unless she wants to delay even further.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ally will stand behind Mordik and Eanos and ready an action to heal anyone in reach who takes a significant hit.*

(OOC: Defined as a blow or series of blows that deals more than 5 Damage)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: So I'm leaving the country for about 2 months, starting on Tuesday. I'll be going to Japan, where I'll be touring/working. The first couple of weeks I will most likely be absent from the boards. I won't be able to resist logging in a couple of times, but I anticipate being way too busy to spend significant amounts of time on LEW.

Once I get settled in, I hope to return to a more normal schedule. I'll keep you posted.

B4cchus

Explorer
The creature that was swept to the ground by Eanos claws at the monk aimlessly.
The other one clses in on Mordik but that one fails to penetrate the dwarf's defenses

ooc: that where some crappy rolls!
Odno's turn now. What will you have him do?
Again, sorry for the delay but as I mentioned in GD I am very very busy at work untill the end of July. I'll do my best to kepe the pace here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases