Break of Dawn Part 2 [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

B4cchus

Explorer
Odno follows Eanos and Mordik at tries to distract the creature that is still standing.
Graven starts to perform some arcane gestures and mutters some arcane words.
[sblock=DC 17 spellcraft]
He is casting a summon monster II spell
[/sblock]
ooc: Odno sucessfully performs an aid another action, so Eanos can take that bonus in his attack.
Eanos, Mordik and Ally go now.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

The monk frowns as their former employer begins incanting. Turning his attention momentarily from the creatures, he takes a step toward Graven. Pulling a sai from it's place in his leg sheath, Eanos throws the weapon, hoping to injure and perhaps distract Graven from whatever new magical danger he's attempting to initiate.

[sblock=OOC]5' step to get out of AoO range, then move action to draw sai and standard action to throw it. Rolls: Ranged sai attack;damage (1d20+5=19, 1d4+2=5)

Here's hoping Graven doesn't have DR or a lot of ranks in conentration.[/sblock]

NakuruSai

First Post
B4cchus said:
Odno follows Eanos and Mordik at tries to distract the creature that is still standing.
Graven starts to perform some arcane gestures and mutters some arcane words.
[sblock=DC 17 spellcraft]
He is casting a summon monster II spell
[/sblock]
ooc: Odno sucessfully performs an aid another action, so Eanos can take that bonus in his attack.
Eanos, Mordik and Ally go now.

Mordik looks at Eanos breaking combat, and towards Graven, but stays with his current combatant. Eanos, do ye need me 'ere or there?

Mordik takes another slash at the demon in front of him before waiting for a response.

(atk 12, dmg 6)

B4cchus

Explorer
Eanos pulls a sai from it's place in his leg sheath, and throws the weapon. Unfortunately, weapon misses Graven.
Mordik takes another slash at the demon in front of him, but he seems to be distracted by Graven's spellcasting ans misses the critter.
Odno distracts one of the smaller creatures for Eanos but his attempt is wasted as Eanos threw his Sai at Graven.
OOC: As ally makes her spellcraft check I'll assume she will want to disrupt the spellcasting.
Ally heaves up her light crssbow and sends a bolt towards graven. The bolt flies wide.

The minion that is on the floor gets up from it's prone position (that is one AoO for Eanos!) ans claws for the monk but misses.
The one in front of Mordik tries to rip the drawf open and manages to hit with one attack (4 damage for Mordik).
Graven completes his spell and out of thin air another critter similar to the other two appears behind Ally and immediately attacks her.
It bareky hits her with one claw, leaving a small wound (1 damage for Ally).

You guys go now!

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

The minion that is on the floor gets up from it's prone position (that is one AoO for Eanos!) ans claws for the monk but misses.

((OOC: I believe Mordik and Eanos were on the same demon; Eanos tripped it, then Mordik took advantage of it's lowered AC from tripping to attack it with his silvered weapon. So I believe Morik gets and AoO on the standing critter, too.))

Eanos, knowing this creature's otherworldly nature will weaken his blow, focuses his energies into attempting to make his attack more potent.

[sblock=OOC]AoO;damage;blow of steel dmg vs. standing demon (1d20+5=13, 1d8+2=4, 1d6=5). If the attack hits (I'm unclear on if the prone AC penalty still applies as a creature attempts to stand), Eanos does 9 damage before DR[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion's green magical energy coalesces this time, into the shape of a long, thin crocodile. It instantly attacks Graven, but it's teeth fail to penetrate his flesh. (12 probably doesn't hit) [Summon round 1/4]

Quarion himself steps forward and imbues Mordik with energy from his last powerful spell. "Mi taurë, eressë voritulca!" he shouts, and Mordik feels a second wind enter him. (Cast bear's endurance, Mordik's CON increases by 4 for 4 minutes)

B4cchus

Explorer
((OOC: I believe Mordik and Eanos were on the same demon; Eanos tripped it, then Mordik took advantage of it's lowered AC from tripping to attack it with his silvered weapon. So I believe Morik gets and AoO on the standing critter, too.))

Eanos, knowing this creature's otherworldly nature will weaken his blow, focuses his energies into attempting to make his attack more potent.

[sblock=OOC]AoO;damage;blow of steel dmg vs. standing demon (1d20+5=13, 1d8+2=4, 1d6=5). If the attack hits (I'm unclear on if the prone AC penalty still applies as a creature attempts to stand), Eanos does 9 damage before DR[/sblock]

Right you are, that's one AoO for Mordik!

The croc misses Graven indeed.

Remove ads