BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
Branding Opportunity said:
Bront, I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Could you give more information?
He's looking for a way to use ropes to try to turn the sarcophagus from the elevator.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ah, I see. No, it's not possible. At least not with the equipment you have.
Didn't think so, but it's the type of stuff he thinks of. He'll probably put a few points in KN: Architecture and Engeneering at some point.

Feel free to describe bringing the corpses of either the strange spider-like slashing creatures you fought in this room or the wolves in here if you wish. There's nothing obstructing you.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I'm off on a 2 week holiday with the family and probably won't be able to check back in until the 9th of October. Can I be NPC'd please?

Have fun, talk soon

Cheers

Daz

I'm also out of town this weekend, although I may post a thing or two. Next week it looks as if I have a job that takes me out of town for most of the week. I'll let you know more as that develops.

BrOp

I'm also out of town this weekend, although I may post a thing or two. Next week it looks as if I have a job that takes me out of town for most of the week. I'll let you know more as that develops.

BrOp
Um, yeah, so it turns out I didn't leave this week after all (although I was in MD for the weekend).

On a different note, how are people feeling about the lack of Lotuseater? Should we try and replace?

Also, how are things going for y'all in the game? Anything you'd like to see less/more of?

Bront

The man with the probe
More experience ;)

Nah, I'm having fun. It's a bit slower paced, but that's fine. Zan's still finding his adventurer's spirit, but he's enjoying examining things and sounding smart ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases