BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

Bront said:
More experience ;)
Your wish is my command, Bront.

[South Park]... and I think I've learned something today. I've learned that not all elevators are good elevators.[/South Park]

Everyone gains 86 XP from figuring out the trap.

This should bring everyone to 644 XP.

Bront

The man with the probe
Branding Opportunity said:
Your wish is my command, Bront.
And I want a robe of the archmagi, and a couple of wish scrolls, and.. and... my own personal Djinn... and a racicing horse... :D

With Rial on top bracing himself against a rope, the Climb DC changes from DC 15 to DC 5. That would mean that everyone could "take 10" to get up there. Now if you didn't have anything to secure it to and somebody starts swinging about on the rope, you would probably have to make a Str check to keep being pulled off your feet, but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

Someone

Adventurer
I was thinking that somebody should climb first (either a good climber or a light character) and help me with the rope, but I forgot to mention that in the post.

Someone said:
I was thinking that somebody should climb first (either a good climber or a light character) and help me with the rope, but I forgot to mention that in the post.

Well, you can also brace the rope yourself and help everyone up (with a DC 5 Climb check).

P.S.: I've also decided to start NPCing lotuseater's character, if that's okay with everyone. If that doesn't work out, we can always send a call out to another player wanting to play a divine spellcaster of some flavor.

How does that sound to everyone?

Last edited:

Remove ads