• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buffy Marathon on FX

Richards

Legend
For those of you who watch Buffy and get the FX channel, they've started a 14-hour marathon of viewer's choice episodes ("Skewer's Choice," in this case). It started at noon here on the East Coast. No guarantees which episodes were selected, but I'd be surprised if the musical wasn't somewhere in the top 14.

Of course, normal Thanksgiving celebrations will prevent me from watching the entire marathon, but I might try to peek in after dinner and see what's showing.

And while I'm in "Buffy Public Service Announcement Mode," FX normally shows two Buffy episodes each weeknight at 6 and 7 pm (again, those are Eastern times). Monday they're starting up with Season Six. I came into the Buffyverse somewhat late, so this has been a great way to catch up with what's going on. I would assume that after they finish Season Six they'll be starting back with Season One again.

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads