BUGHUNTERS MOREAU - Lab Rats Amok!

Sneak let out a long exhale, then turned to the others, "Everyone alright?"

It looked that way, but it was safe to make sure. He checked the gun and kept it out as he looked across the tunnel and at the blood everywhere. That was wonderful.

((OOC: Only used autofire once, so that's just 10 rounds for Sneak. ))

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute glances over at Sneak and lets a small smile touch his primate like lips. "I'm fine, but where did all those things come from? Isn't there a way we could see them coming from further away?"

He then scans around the immediate area, making sure to never aim his rifle at any of his squad mates.

OOC: Brute fired one time on Autofire, so 10 rounds off.

Mithran

First Post
"I'm fine" Pedia frowns a bit then say's very quietly almost to himself "What comes of not being good for much in combat I suppose..." then he say's "Brute shall I report to the Lt.?"

Karl Green

First Post
[occ] just as an FYI Gramps, Thunder and Gort all took damage from the battle and are bleeding.

With a bit of work, Pedia can raise the Lt. but the signal is poor, depending on what you wish to report
[/occ]

Ferrix

Explorer
Picking up his array of weapons and properly reholstering them, Thunder grumbles something, flicking off pieces of the furry nestlings. The acrid smell of blood and gunpowder driving its way through his skull. He looks to his team members, scraped and battered.

OOC: I meant that Reflex DC 15 save to avoid all the damage from Autofire, it's a set number which I think becomes absolutely irrelevent once you get higher up.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Ferrix said:
OOC: I meant that Reflex DC 15 save to avoid all the damage from Autofire, it's a set number which I think becomes absolutely irrelevent once you get higher up.

[occ] Ah now I understand... yea I don't like that much either. I was thinking about House Ruling it; something like every 5 points you make the DC 10 roll the Reflex save would go up +1. Maybe if you get a critical +3 or 4 more. But as it is simple and easy, so I am not sure :).[/occ]

ferretguy

First Post
Kicking at couple of the furry bodies, Squeek states Dammmnnn, wishhh that commmannnderrs wood a givinnn uss morrre grrenades. Ohh Well, annimmalllss can'tt bee chosserrs I guesss...

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps sheaths his combat knife, and grumbles something in response to Thunder's grumbling, something which only the two of them seem to understand.

ferretguy said:
Dammmnnn, wishhh that commmannnderrs wood a givinnn uss morrre grrenades. Ohh Well, annimmalllss can'tt bee chosserrs I guesss...

"Hehe, how very true," Gramps responds sourly, and winces while inspecting an injury.

Karl Green

First Post
Out around 70 to 100ft Gramps and Sneak still get a few blimps on their motion sensors but nothing seems to be coming this way. Most of the movement seems to be coming from the way you were going (it is not much, just a few blinks now and again)

Sneak gave the motion sensor a look then turned to the others again, "Looks to me like they're keeping their distance...probably watching us, though. Seemed at least somewhat intelligent."

Remove ads