Burned Circle - OOC Thread

ThirdWizard

First Post
It applies to the upcoming one.

In the IC thread it currently stands at:

Keira: total +4
Juno: total +2
Ghouls: total 0

So, Juno and co. will go down to 0 total in the upcoming round. Keira is up in the air depending on how well Thanee rolls. The ghouls are also up in the air. They have a +1, so odds are that they move to +1 in this round, but it could easily be higher or lower.

There are only two rolls left. This upcoming one, and one more after that. After that, we'll have the outcome of the chase!

Shayuri

First Post
Ah, I see. So you're going by totals, I'm going by die rolls. The -2 from his compel reduces my total. It doesn't modify a die roll.

I think I see. At least, for this example, it makes no difference, I suppose where the -2 goes, as long as it's accounted for by the end.

Pity the roller's not back yet.

...yeah, I prefer the roller here. Invis Castle seems to hate me.

-1 again. Yeah, I suck.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3959488/

ThirdWizard

First Post
Okay, well this round didn't go so well for you guys, BUT there is still one more round to go! Keira's still leading the ghouls, so the odds are in her favor. Juno is still only two off on rolls, which with a little luck can be made up.

Everybody should put up a post of you chasing after the ghouls.

I left the IC post off with Juno's car dying due to the compel. It will start back up, though, and you can resume driving down the road. The cop car will be right behind you as you continue down McLendon Avenue in your post. Make some kind of post to that effect, and have fun describing your part of the chase as you try to keep up, without killing anybody preferably. :)

I put a map of the chase as a link in the IC post in the spoilers. Take a look! The straightaway down McLendon is pretty long, so we can make a few posts on this one before moving on to the next, and final, round of the chase.

ThirdWizard

First Post
In order to facilitate this moving along, I'll go ahead and ask for the final Driving checks for the chase for both Juno and Keira. The results after this check will determine the outcome of the chase itself. I'll roll the ghouls' as well and we'll see where everybody ends up.

Shayuri

First Post
I'd settle for average right about now. After a few good rolls a loooong time ago, I've been getting nothing but bad.

I know that's how the game rolls, but it's frustrating. :)

Remove ads