Call to the Four Lands - OCC

J. Alexander

First Post
:)

YEAH YOU FOUND IT :)......

By the way which one of you guys has been sticking pins in a voodoo doll of your likeable understanding and player friendly DM....I had another fender bender last night if you can belive it.......but thankfully only minor damage this time to my nieces car....I so hate rainy roads here in TULSA.........gotta love life though....

Rhun

First Post
Wow, JA...talk about when it rains it pours. Glad you are alright, though. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. You could always come move to beautiful Salt Lake City...of course, then you would have to contend with out winter snow.

I've not been in an accident for a long time, knock on wood. Well, other than driving my Durango into a fence pole and crinkling my fender last summer. But that was user error. :D

Lou

Explorer
While things are slow....

JA--So I guess you are no longer that niece's favorite uncle....

I almost got smashed on a busy Houston street this week myself. A woman in a beetle decided to change lanes without checking to see if it was clear. I just managed to switch to an empty lane before she hit me--never knew my reflexes would save me at my age....

On a gaming issue for discussion:
From time to time, my daughters write fan fiction on-line. It's usually Yu-gi-oh or Warriors (the cat books by Erin Hunter), vampire romance (teenagers!), etc. What surprised me was that they also participate in role-playing in the same worlds. It's FRP PBP with no random actions (no dice) and no moderators, so it's more like cooperative 1st-person fan fiction than FRP. There are fights and deaths, love and romance, pretty much everything (usually age-appropriate). The one problem is that without moderators, the stories are always driven by the whims of the most dominant obnoxious person posting. This has led one daughter to start reading posts on ENworld to see what our FRP is like. I'm not ready to let her post here yet, although she probably has a user name already. Does anyone else have any experience with this fan fiction RP?

Canaan

First Post
Great North?

Hey JA, found the new thread! Sorry about your string of bad luck :(

Are things just slow or have you ended the Great North thread?

Remove ads