• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Nightbreeze

First Post
I kinda don't have the time to read the last 10 pages of posts.
Anything vital I should know? (like JA's extremely attractive neighbor jumping him and thus him not being capable to post for a while)

J. Alexander

First Post
hmmm nightbreeze tht is a very good explanation wish it was true.....though there is something to be said for having pool and people liking to come over and sunbath nude and skinny deep ...

nope just some housekeeping issues....welcome back and looking forward to some massive fun

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
aww booboo bear calm down. I'll be banned soon enough after this next action.

Then why don't you not do it (whatever it is).

I have to agree with Renau1g...purposefully posting things that you know could result in getting you banned is what is known as being a troll. It is really poor forum behavior.

I wouldn't be pissed if I didn't have a perfectly legit character denied with no explanation. They told me to fix the stats, I did. Then I resent it to get it approved. Then they stopped following up on my character. So I posted to simply just be a part of the tavern and roleplay, they threatened to ban me. So then I made a rediculous character and trolled.

Basically that's when I become a troll. When people piss me off.

you know, you have some very serious issues here. if what you do next gets your self totally banned, then the banning will probably be fron en-world in total.

If you cannot conform to a few minor rules then I think you need to go somewhere else and play your stupid little games of king of the e-moutain. you act like a 8 year old.

Rhun

First Post
AHHHHHH Rhun you do know that southwest has a weight limit your have you checked their criteria :)...and i dont know if my jeep can handle a super large passanger ..their may be an additonal surcharge for wear and tear on the tires :)

I'm not that big, JA! I'm like 5'11" and about 200lbs, with a semi muscular build. lol. Its just all that extra beer and scotch I carry around the waist! LOL.

I really need to book my flight here soon. I've been looking at some other deals, but I'm pretty sure Southwest is the cheapest.

renau1g

First Post
Well it does help your arm strength, lifting all those glasses repeatedly, especially when they're full, which is why you need to keep refilling the glass ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads