Can Warforged get laid?

ourchair

First Post
I guess this has been topic when discussing human sexuality: Enslavement by sex. So following the though, can't there be a group of (most probably female) "sexforged" that keeps a band of (then male.. at least mostly) humanoids under control by sex? But maybe that'll be too perverted, even for fantasy role playing games.
I hope a DM I know never reads this, because I know he'd absolutely want to use this idea.

Crazy_Dragon

First Post
I guess this has been topic when discussing human sexuality: Enslavement by sex. So following the though, can't there be a group of (most probably female) "sexforged" that keeps a band of (then male.. at least mostly) humanoids under control by sex? But maybe that'll be too perverted, even for fantasy role playing games.

would this involve brainjacking by nerve agents?

Nymrohd

First Post

This is pretty much implied of the mord-sith (along the SM part ofc) so it is not really unprecedented in fantasy at all.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
No, really.

I know they can't reproduce.

But can they get laid?
No, and nor would they want to. There's no biological urge. Even if you gave them the equipment to participate in sexual intercourse with a humanoid partner, they'd feel no pleasure from it.

I think this sort of thing - and the lack of any physical sex*, as opposed to mental gender - is part of what make warforged so interesting.

* Thoughtless artists drawing sculpted stone-and-metal breasts aside.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
This is pretty much implied of the mord-sith (along the SM part ofc) so it is not really unprecedented in fantasy at all.

I found that writers perversions rather disconcerting and I am bloody liberal

My old page about erotic magic

Wonder if I could use the flavors with 4th edition .... and which class this variety of witch might be.

Crazy_Dragon

First Post
I found that writers perversions rather disconcerting and I am bloody liberal

My old page about erotic magic

Wonder if I could use the flavors with 4th edition .... and which class this variety of witch might be.

it's a good series, but unfortunately it frequently devolves into them having sex after the first one, at least the plot line is interesting (it never in the first books approaches Twilight "Saga" in dumbness, nor as perverted).I got to the fifth one, does it get less messed up?

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
it's a good series, but unfortunately it frequently devolves into them having sex after the first one, at least the plot line is interesting (it never in the first books approaches Twilight "Saga" in dumbness, nor as perverted).I got to the fifth one, does it get less messed up?

It has been years since I read past book 1 - reread it recently inspired by the TV series. (but I dont think I got much further than you are talking.) I admit it was well crafted in its way. And the strong proponent of intellectualism alongside sexuality appealed.

Nymrohd

First Post
Honestly the most perverse sexual act in fantasy should go to Memories of Ice from the Malazan books of the fallen (where they have an army, the Children of the Dead Seed conceived of cannibalistic female religious fanatics who rape the men of conquered cities and kill them trying to impregnate themselves of the ejaculation that typically follows violent death in males).

And now I have this idea about an order of ninja prostitutes that follow a certain empire's army in my campaign. . .

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Warforged sex?

*cough*newBSG*cough*wheeze*sputter*

On the issue of sex, some warforged seek to fit in with society, so I can imagine a warforged wanting to engage in a romantic relationship but the way I see it, this would be pure mimicry.

I've been in relationships like that.

Styracosaurus

Explorer
There are a number of DC superheroes/villains that desperately seek to fit into human sexuality.

Data from Star Trek also fits this mold.
Edward Scissorhands and Frankenstein, etc....

It is not necessarily erotic but can be filled with pathos.
This type of approach to a character in game play might become stereotypical and boring. The afore mention characters explore most of what an outsider would look like as they explore the limitations of being a Warforged.

Cylons in the recent Battlestar Galactica fit in the same mold. They are kind of sexy and erotic (and dirty minded too).

Remove ads