D&D General can we make better dragons?

Weiley31

Legend
I am totally jacking the "Lair Actions as Legendary Abilities" idea for my 5E dragons now. Would it use up all Legendary Action uses or just two I wonder?

dave2008

Legend
I am totally jacking the "Lair Actions as Legendary Abilities" idea for my 5E dragons now. Would it use up all Legendary Action uses or just two I wonder?
It varies for me, damage ones I usually charge 2 legendary actions and sometimes just 1 for other types (though I may limit the usage of those actions to 1/round similar to lair actions)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Some people in the OSR and indie sphere have written extensively about dragons, and have some up with very good ideas. For example, the excellent Coins and Scrolls blog:

what about dragon banks?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Some people in the OSR and indie sphere have written extensively about dragons, and have some up with very good ideas. For example, the excellent Coins and Scrolls blog:

what about dragon banks?
Bishnagar, the trade hub and largest city imc sits on top of the golden Hoard of Bishnagar, an ancient wyrm. The Bank of Bishnagar issues enchanted credit notes called Dragonmarcs which are guaranteed by Bishnagar and used as tradeable currency

Remove ads