• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can you spot the fake smile?

bakatare

First Post
14 out of 20... missed three of the first five because I'm an idiot and didn't read the instructions carefully... didn't run the video for the first five, just based my answer on the still shot... oh, well... easier when I started using the videos, but still missed more than I expected... always thought of myself as a good judge on these things...

bakatare

First Post
I just did the extrovert/ introvert preference test at the same website... I thought for sure I would aim more towards introverted women, since I get irritated at loud people... but I chose 100% extroverted. Hmmm...

Ferret

Explorer
13/20, I thought I'd do better 'cos I'd heard about the eye-smiling before.

loads of high scores tohugh, and people think gamers don't have social skills.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
16/20...

3 of my errors were smiles I thought were fake that were not, and only 1 was a smile I thought was genuine that was indeed fake.

So I feel pretty confident that I'm at least erring on the side of caution!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Finally got around to this.

18 out of 20 for me, one wrong from each category.
The fake smile that I took as genuine was the lone asian woman. I took her smile to be a little tentative, but genuine, which was probably a bit of cultural bias.

I'm curious if anyone else had a similar issue.

Remove ads