Pathfinder 1E Cannot visit D&D and Pathfinder forum

According to the main page of the forum, the link to the D&D and Pathfinder forum is http://www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-pathfinder/

I cannot follow the link. Manually inputting that into the address bar does not work. If I enter a thread (and I can only enter one, because that's the newest one being shown), I cannot go "back" into that forum.

Which is more than a little strange, because I can visit other forums on this messageboard system, such as this one.

There was a very brief moment where the link to the D&D and Pathfinder forum was a numbered link (#3) and that one actually worked. Is there a weird issue going on?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You're lucky you can visit anything at all right now! See the notice at the top of every page.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Try clearing your cache (the universal solution).

A friend of mine had a similar issue earlier today (he was getting a blank page for one specific forum but not others), and clearing his cache helped.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And I can't access gamers seeking gamers....clearing cookies/temporary files doesn't seem to help.

I found it amusing last night that this post was made under 30 seconds after the server came back up after about 36 hours downtime!

ppaladin123

Adventurer
I found it amusing last night that this post was made under 30 seconds after the server came back up after about 36 hours downtime!

I guess I visited enworld at exactly the right time!

By Gamers Seeking Gamers, incidentally, do you mean the forum or the system?

I meant the forum. For whatever reason when I click on the link to the forum I get redirected to enworld.org/forum. The other forums work fine. Oddly enough I can still access posts within the forum (e.g. from the "last post" link).

Remove ads