• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't post with Opera

Thanee

First Post
After registering, I tried to post something with my usual browser (Opera 5.02), but it didn't work. There was a "sending request to www.enworld.org" message in the status bar for a few seconds then the timer just moved on and nothing happened for over 2 minutes (I tried it several times).

Everything works, except submitting a new thread or reply.

I have an account at another vBulletin V 2.2.1 board that is working just fine, so it can't be a general problem.

Any ideas anyone?

Bye
Thanee

graydoom

First Post
I am currently using Opera 6.0 and this forum is working fine for me. Sorry I can't offer any other help... consider upgrading?

Last edited:

UD

First Post
graydoom said:
I am currently using Opera 6.0 and this forum is working fine for me. Sorry I can't offer any other help... consider upgrading?

I use 6.0 and I have no problems...

Thanee

First Post
One new question arose while trying Opera 6:

How can I make it accept my 4th mouse button (logitech wheel mouse with 4 buttons) as internet back command (the mouse is set up this way and still works with other browsers I have installed and it also did work with Opera 5.02)!?

I have disabled mouse gestures, but that didn't solve it as I had guessed... :(

Any help appreciated.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads