• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

I'm here, and interested in playing but haven't done a darn thing in terms of putting up Girri in the rogue's gallery. If this game is still a go, then I'll do a post for her.

How many players do we have, total, for this game?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like four with Girri

dwarf ranger
human summoner (should count as 1.5 :p)
half-elf rogue
human cleric

I am thinking of taking the few others and adding them in as well as they other group only has two so far that are ready.

human necromancer
human fighter

And then I think we would have a group. Still time they have pushed back the module release date (again) to March 16th.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No I was just making a comment in relation to the class and how it seems to me that they are almost like playing two characters instead of one.

Summoners are fine. And you have most of yours done so we are all good.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Not sure if you have slots open, but if there is a spot open, I would be interested. If it's better to go to the other group, then I am cool with that as well. Of course, that is if there are slots open.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP FtF I am all for running two groups (actually three) if we get four to five per group.

You make seven total and I think there is another who is finally getting past RL issues so that would be eight. So make a character and post him up.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads