• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castle Blackmoor

hawkwind58

Explorer
Hi all,

I hope this is the most relevant area to start this thread - if not, can the admins please move it to the correct area.

I've recently started running this module for one of the groups I play with, and they have just finished level one of the dungeon and are about to head to level two.

Checking the map for level two, I have noticed that the number and positioning of the stairs leading down from level one don't match up with stairs leading up from level two. Also, there is an area on the level two map (area 16) that doesn't have a write-up in the adventure.

Has anyone else run this adventure? Did you find some errata somewhere on the web - I've looked, but couldn't find any.

Otherwise I guess I'll do the work myself, which isn't too much of a pain, but does take time (something I unfortunately don't have a lot of).

Hawk

Treebore

First Post
I can only applaud you. I was so disappointed with how the Castle turned out I put it up on my shelves after reading it with a mental note to never use it.

Very, very, disappointing.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Heya, hawkwind58.

Would you mind posting the material you come up with? I'd like to give this one a run myself, but I'm swamped with other homebrew material at the moment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads