D&D General Cautiously excited x2!

ThorinTeague

Creative/Father/Professor
Can't say much but I just moments ago submitted my very SECOND professionally contracted contribution to ANOTHER d&d thingy in as many weeks! Heck of a birthday gift if I might say so myself! It was a twofer! It was a one-two punch! Pow!

I'm honestly not really sure but I assume both these things are going on obs, or whatever the case may be. When they're live I'll post a link...! Many feels... Be well 🙂

I remember this excitement when I submitted my first adventures. Pay close attention to whatever feedback you get, and ask clarifying questions if possible. My very first submission was garbage, but with the feedback I received I turned it into a respectable adventure.

Good luck!

ThorinTeague

Creative/Father/Professor
I remember this excitement when I submitted my first adventures. Pay close attention to whatever feedback you get, and ask clarifying questions if possible. My very first submission was garbage, but with the feedback I received I turned it into a respectable adventure.

Good luck!
I know, it's really wild! I thought what I was writing was so awesome, and I tell you the very MOMENT, INSTANT that I clicked the send button I was washed over by this crazy wave of imposter syndrome...

I'm not new to the production world but I am 100% brand new to the gaming production world, so, still plenty to learn. I'll have my ears open.

Remove ads