D&D 5E celebrating pride and lgbtq+ players 2021

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
The real elven demographic crisis is the result of too many elven adventurers dying for the very low elven birthrate to replace them. :(

I'm not sure I can ever agree with the phrase, "too many elven {anythings} dying."

To paraphrase Josef Sta... Stonebreaker, Dwarf Extraordinaire, "One elven death is a tragedy. One million elven deaths is a party!"

Then the elves should allow other humanoid races that special transformation ritual from "Savage Species". Humans are willing to spend a lot of gold to enjoy elf longevity.

49207.jpg

In the next 20 years remember these words: "the settings of the Red Opera and Sirens: Battle of the Bards will be family-friendly cartoons produced by Disney".

imagineGod

Legend
I'm not sure I can ever agree with the phrase, "too many elven {anythings} dying."

To paraphrase Josef Sta... Stonebreaker, Dwarf Extraordinaire, "One elven death is a tragedy. One million elven deaths is a party!"
I always thought any species that is blessed with a long life would be more afraid of accidental deaths from adventuring.

Obituary for 80 year old elf death "died so young" vs 80 year old human "was a good adventurer now retired ".

Last edited:

Yup lol. Keeping D&D horny as hell and also very open-minded since the 1980s. Sometimes when you read his stuff and it's like "Oh yeah this inn is also a backwoods group-marriage-open-marriage-permanent-sex-party no biggie" and that's a bit "Errrr, ok boss if you say so!", but I dunno, it feels like a good vibe.

Yeah, FR is probably the single most adult setting, not for homosexuality, but for all the brothels, sex cults/gods, violence, torture, cannibalism, etc..., it's alot more spicy then other D&D settings and especially MtG settings. Lots of fun, but it makes it extremely funny that FR is the setting they market to families.

Corellon is the best known for being genderfluid, but really all the Seldarine are. For instance, in Cormanthyr, there are statues of the members of the Seldarine in both their male and female forms.

This is another reason I miss the FR novel line: we were starting to see more LGBTQ+ characters (openly) when the novel line stopped.

Mod Note:
Um, I'm sorry, but that's a term some see as offensive in this context. We should probably avoid it here. Thanks.
Really?
I honestly had no idea
I've only ever seen it used positively by other LGBTQ+ individuals as a more inclusive term (rather than LGBTQ that omits ace, pan, intersex and more)

Remove ads