Celtic Dreams

Seonaid

Explorer
Diarmat, seeing his Moon Maiden charging into battle, runs into combat, screaming wordlessly [Intimidate, if useful: 9]. As he runs, he whirls his spear and shield into play in preparation for his attack on the large Fomorian. He attacks with his spear, and continues to do so until the target is dead. [Attack: 8, Damage (yeah right): 5; Second attack: 8, Damage: 10]

Last edited:

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Nak waits to see the consequences of Agatha's attack, then looses on his enemy.

Round 1: If Fomorian #7 (the biggun) is still up I will shoot him, if not then #6. Attack=22, Damage=8, unless he is within 30' then its Attack=23(+1 from PBS), Damage=11(Sneak Damage=+3. I am trying to Snipe, Hide=4

Round 2: I will Rapid Shot, at whomever is closest to Agatha. Attack 1=18, Damage=9, attack 2=10, Damage=5. Sneak Attack (if applicable)=+1 to hit, 1st Att Damage=+6, 2 Att Damage=+3.

Gah a whole lotta code...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Cauaros begins to sing one of the ancient battle hymns of the Moon goddess inspiring courage in the hearts of Agathas Hounds. As he himself movesforward weapons ready.

When the hymn is done and if not engaged he follows by casting sleep upon a fomorian

Jaik

First Post
Aerick will charge the nearest Fomorian (18 to hit) and continue the attack with both hand axes next round, unless is is dead by his next action, in which case he'll move to the nearst medium-sized Fomorian and make an attack. (10 and 7 if attacking twice, 12 if once)

DrZombie

First Post
Agatha charges in, catching the large fomorian on the shoulder as he's lifting his huge club, sending a chunk of flesh and a spray of blood skywards. He howls as an arrow imbeds itself under his shoulderblade. He doesn't appear to be impressed, laughing wildly as one of the puny humans attepts to stick him with a spear and fails. He whirls his greatclub about , choosing between targets.

The sweet sound of the bard singing gives you all courage, and one of the smaller fomorians sinks into a magical slumber.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Agatha screams in rightious fury and swings the blade again. She will simply cleave into the Formorian until it is dead and then move to the closest one.

(ooc: She rages and attacks again.)

attack: 14+8=22, damage: 6+8=14 Now thats a hit!

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
With a few swift strokes of his axes Aerik dispatches one of the smaller fomori. Fendor hesitates, taking up the rear.

1 is dead, 2 is asleep. Aerik and fendor are where they were standing.
3-4-5 turn to face fendor, aerik and cauaros.

Agatha is being flanked by 6-7, 7 is flanked by Agathe and Diarmat.

Next round will get painfull. Actions please. Don't bother with linking to dicerollers.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Nak fires at the large Formorian. Shrug off this ya ne' beast

Round 2: I will Rapid Shot. Attack 1=18, Damage=9, attack 2=10, Damage=5. I had tried to Snipe during round one. Hide=4. Sneak Attack (if applicable)=+1 to hit, 1st Att Damage(total)=15, 2 Att Damage=8.

Remove ads