• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Central Mass. Gameday, Tomorrow, Who wants to game with piratecat?

dpetroc

First Post
Timing is bad. I'm travelling or otherwise engaged on the weekends from mid-August till mid-October. The only weekend I'm not travelling I'm running Starship Troopers as a demo at the Whiz in westborough.

If it can be done late October, I can probably recruit another person.

The Souljourner

First Post
I can probably make this. It would be cool to meet up with other area gamers (well, Worcester's not exactly "area" for me, but at least it's somewhat near). I have 7 friends with whom I game regularly, and might be able to drag some along... one of which lives in Holden and therefore has no excuse not to go (well, other than the fact he has a 3 week old son... but the kid'll be a couple months by that time... certainly old enough to leave with mom for an afternoon).

-The Souljourner

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
The Souljourner said:
I can probably make this. It would be cool to meet up with other area gamers (well, Worcester's not exactly "area" for me, but at least it's somewhat near). I have 7 friends with whom I game regularly, and might be able to drag some along... one of which lives in Holden and therefore has no excuse not to go (well, other than the fact he has a 3 week old son... but the kid'll be a couple months by that time... certainly old enough to leave with mom for an afternoon).

-The Souljourner

Looks like I'll have to clean out the back room.

Most people are posting to This Thread

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
We currently have openings in:

Grim Tales (using GlassJaw’s variant ruleset); The Mechatropolis of Blacktarn - “Blood and Guts” : GlassJaw

“Secrets and Cesspools” ; A Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition: Piratecat

"Would you like some Clones with that?" ; Paranoia using a Unisystem conversion: Guedo79

“Swabs” ; Arcana Evolved/Spelljammer/Airships action/murdery mystery adventure: Varianor Abroad

Sidewinder Recoiled. "Seven Outlaws in Search of a Bank" ; SilverMoon

Link

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads