Ceramic DM, and you're invited! (Postponed! See post #117)

Berandor

lunatic
Good question! Not that the boards close down right in the 69th hour...

(I better note alsih2o's email address...)

ETA: Thursday night... would be friday morning for me. See the pics, go to work, go home, write the whole night, sleep late, write some more, send it off saturday evening (saturday morning probably for you), put pressure on orchid for delivering early... that works for me! :D

Though if I could see the pics on Thursday still, might be better. Disregard what I said about specific time before; when I can write a full day (saturday), it's really not important.

How about Thursday 2-4 pm EST? That'd be 7-9 pm for me...

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
If Pkitty bowed out to give a newbie a slot, um, *I* should probably be bowing out instead of Piratecat.

I could actually go today if carpedavid is around, otherwise, not till Thursday.

Sigurd

First Post
Heres wishing everyone inspiration and satisfaction. I hope you all find something interesting in the pictures and the pictures all find something interesting in each of you. Good luck.

One question: I enjoyed the archived stories from previous competitions. Were they the exceptional or the average of the previous entries?

Were they the winning round or the best of the series for each author???

S

BSF

Explorer
Sigurd said:
One question: I enjoyed the archived stories from previous competitions. Were they the exceptional or the average of the previous entries?

Were they the winning round or the best of the series for each author???

If I did everything correctly, those are all the stories. Well, except for the last Ceramic DM that I haven't cross-referenced yet. Speaking personally, some of my stories were less than great, but I do hope they are at least fun to read, despite the flaws. If you took the time to actually read all of those, I am impressed and very gratified that the thread was useful for you.

I do note which ones were winners, but I don't think the winners represent all of the "best" stories. There are some matches where you have early round contestants with truly exceptional stories. But with each round, somebody wins and somebody loses. It is the nature of competition.

alsih2o

First Post
The 'other' judge slot was gonna be P-kitty or Mythago, Mythago seemed to prefer writing this time, and P-kitty was drooling to judge, so....

Many thanks to BSF, who will be the first person in the Ceramic DM hall-of-Fame. :)

Berandor

lunatic
alsih2o said:
The 'other' judge slot was gonna be P-kitty or Mythago, Mythago seemed to prefer writing this time, and P-kitty was drooling to judge, so....
Yes, he was. Ever since I entered the tournament, I bet... :)

and I agree about BSF! He rocks the house!

Remove ads