Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - Signups complete

Berandor

lunatic
I'm a friday kind of guy, with wednesday as second choice (since you'd probably post them afternoonish for me, that'd give me a nice saturday finishing day :))

But I'll take what I get, as well as who I get. My pencil has been sharpened (now I just have to figure out how to type on my Mac with a pencil), my mind is eversharp, and I am itching to show you all how it's done. I think. Well, I am itching, anyway. You know that spot on your back you cannot reach even if you're a olympic contortionist? Yeah, that's exactly where it itches. Oh, well.

BSF, could you, when you post an ETA on the pics (and this time, I don't mean "Edited To Add"), post the current time stamp for you? I suck at calculating time zones. :)

Hellefire

First Post
I vote for Friday followed by Wednesday as well. For my own personal reasons.
I guess everyone else voting for that just likes to lose on a weekend :eek:

Aaron
p.s. FireLance, I appreciate you keeping me in mind. And you had some great stories last time! In that spirit, I'm going to dedicate winning this contest (=beating you) to you :cool: .

Berandor

lunatic
Hellefire said:
I vote for Friday followed by Wednesday as well. For my own personal reasons.
I guess everyone else voting for that just likes to lose on a weekend :eek:

Aaron
p.s. FireLance, I appreciate you keeping me in mind. And you had some great stories last time! In that spirit, I'm going to dedicate winning this contest (=beating you) to you :cool: .
That's a nice gesture. I'll try to think of it when doing my victory speech.

Hellefire

First Post
See! Wants to lose on a weekend!

Berandor, after your victory speech, and after you finish waking up and brushing your teeth, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts about my victory speech!

Aaron

Berandor

lunatic
Hellefire said:
See! Wants to lose on a weekend!

Berandor, after your victory speech, and after you finish waking up and brushing your teeth, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts about my victory speech!

Aaron
I'll gladly give you some pointers. Don't worry, you'll have until the next contest to make it perfect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases