Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - Signups complete

BSF

Explorer
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Because I'm pretty certain that I can find reading, critiquing, and judging time when it's needed.

I'm not so certain that I can find writing time. :)

Fair enough. We do have our fourth judge right now, so I think we are covered in an official capacity. But I certainly encourage you to share your thoughts when the stories start coming in. The more, the merrier. :)

No. It's actually a quote from an ex-girlfriend who liked to say random things with a Homestar Runner voice. I felt like I ought to post something, but I really had nothing to say.

In other news, if you haven't already seen the sticky thread about the Ceramic DM competition, take a look at it. I'm going to be posting an update later today.

yangnome

First Post
If possible, I'd prefer to start on Sunday or Tuesday. My wife and daughter will be leaving the country for three weeks on Saturday which means I'll be tied up with helping them get ready and taking them to the airport and such prior to that.

Berandor

lunatic
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Because I'm pretty certain that I can find reading, critiquing, and judging time when it's needed.

I'm not so certain that I can find writing time. :)
So, if I may be so bold, why don't you read and comment to your leisure without being a judge? I know that as a contestant, the time until judgements are posted can be excrutiating, and any comment is always appreciated. The last contests were quite quiet on that account.

I think we'd all be glad, and you wouldn't have to read/comment on each story, but only as you find time and want.

Hellefire

First Post
Yes critiques are very very helpful. I tried to write as many as I could keep up with during the last CDM. After losing in the first round I still wanted to be involved. Of course, the judges almost unilaterally disagreed with my judgements, so I might not cross over into that judging gap until I have a little more experience. Or maybe just until after I win this one :)

Aaron

yangnome

First Post
Hellefire said:
Where's your family heading to?

I get on a plane back to Europe with mine in a few months.

Aaron

Korea. My wife is from Korea, and she and my daughter are going over to see her family. I unfortunately wasn't able to make the trip this time around. Oh well, it just means I will hopefully have a lot of time to write for CDM

Berandor

lunatic
yangnome said:
Korea. My wife is from Korea, and she and my daughter are going over to see her family. I unfortunately wasn't able to make the trip this time around. Oh well, it just means I will hopefully have a lot of time to write for CDM
Not fair! His wife takes off to give him time to write!

Wait, I'm not married...

Not fair! He's got a wife!

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases