Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

Macbeth

First Post
V is a very close second to Watchmen for my Top Comic Ever. I've found that V gets better with more readings, also. You just catch that much more...

Berandor

lunatic
Yes, I've heard a lot of good things about Watchmen. But it seems extremely difficult to get in Germany, so I'll have to make do with what I get.

Some time soon I'll buy "From Hell". :)

tadk

Explorer
dont worry about it Berandor....I liked your comments and didnt post my really short attempt with the second set of pics. I might anyway since it wont matter. Getting caught up on the posts and no real comments over than I think I need more time to write than the real competitors.....Tad

Berandor

lunatic
tadk said:
dont worry about it Berandor....I liked your comments and didnt post my really short attempt with the second set of pics. I might anyway since it wont matter. Getting caught up on the posts and no real comments over than I think I need more time to write than the real competitors.....Tad
Yeah, you don't know what it's like until you done it :)

Hi Everyone,

[sblock]
In case of any judgments in this time:
Just a quick note to say that I'm going to be offline for about 2 days. I'm travelling to Adelaide for my Uncle's funeral and shall be returning Thursday lunchtime - Sydney time (about 16 hours in front of you guys I think).

For Match Three, I'll congratulate RangerWickett at this point for his excellent story and act surprised if the judgment is otherwise. If needed, I'll be ready as above.

Congratulations to all winners and best of luck to the semi-finalists.
[/sblock]

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

BSF

Explorer
Update:

Macbeth is recovering from illness, but will likely have his judgement to me this afternoon. I will post them after I get done with work late this evening.

With luck, we will be able to do the remaining judgements this evening and can then schedule Round 2 in it's entirety. Speaker, I am still waiting to hear if you have any preference on picture posting.

Macbeth

First Post
Over lunch my car died. As it turned out, it was just a bad conection to the battery, easily fixed, but it slowed me down a bit. Judgement sent for Match 3, and my appologies to everybody. I can't believe the string of bad luck Iv'e had, I guess I can just be thankful all of it has been relatively easy to recover from.

I'll also note that Match 3 is, in my opinion, the closest so far this tourny. I make a judgement just like the other judges, in case it's needed, and this one was a hard one to make.

BSF

Explorer
Blech!

I am hoping to leave work here shortly. But I have been at this for nearly 21 hours. I'm tired. It will be a little bit longer before I can post judgements.

Remove ads