• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

BSF

Explorer
OK Folks, remember that Berandor is on vacation. Hopefully he will drop in soon and volunteer a day for pictures. Then we will have the final showdown!

For the last round, I am planning to use pictures that EN Worlders hold the rights to. That way, we can choose to allow publishing that benefits EN World/the Ennies in the future for the final round. I don't have all my pictures decided for the final round yet. Tell you what, if you have any Ceramic DM worthy pictures that you are willing to allow limited re-use on in the future, feel free to drop me an email. Maybe I will use one of your pics?

By limited re-use I mean just that. If there is a future compilation of Ceramic DM stories, you might be approached to allow the picture to be used in the compilation. I wouldn't expect you to sign over any artistic rights, or otherwise undervalue your work as an artist/photographer. Just keep it in mind as a possibility.

BSF

Explorer
Due to the problems w/ EN World this morning, I am receiving out-of-band communication from Berandor via Eeralai. It sounds like tonight would be good for Berandor and for Rangerwickett. I will try to get the pics together and posted this evening.

Berandor

lunatic
My official "I'm back" post :)

First off, I still haven't read speaker's story, but thanks for giving me a run for my trophy anyway, and thank you to the judges who saw fit to pit me against the Ewok itself :)

A Friday afternoon picture set would be best for me, as my work starts again on monday, and with me coming back and a colleague leaving for vacation... well, it won't be pretty :)

Edit: Ha! BSF and me thought alike :D Say another round of thanks to your wonderful wife who played the mailman for me!

Request - I sprained a finger playing basketball, and it is hard to type "lop." I dont want to inconveninence berandor much, but can we perhaps wait a day or two to get started?

Berandor

lunatic
I don't mind a later starting date, since I don't want to hand RangerWickett his excuses on a silver plate for his inevitable defeat. ;) Especially with the database problems at the moment.

But I have no idea what awaits me on monday at work, so I would have to ask you to postpone the pics until I know how stressful it'll be, and probably until thursday/friday (so I get the weekend).

If that's agreeable, then I'm in.

Macbeth

First Post
I don't think this'll be an issue, but I'll be in Scotland and England starting August 3rd, so we need to have things wrapped up by then. If we do it next weekend, that should be fine. :)

Remove ads