• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

Berandor

lunatic
Eeralai said:
Wow, singing for your judgements. I like it! But can you dance? :p
Only when nobody's looking, or everybody's drunk, or both.

And when I'd doing karaoke, which hopefully involves drunkenness on the part of the audience :)

I once did Strip Dance Dance Revolution as a drinking game. Lose a match, and either have a shot, or take off an article of clothing. Of course, the more you drink, the worse you are at the game.

One of my friends, a very sheltered teetotaler, apparently works best under pressure. He didn't miss a step that night.

I think I ended up wearing my ex-girlfriend's shirt and shorts. Use a little logic to figure out the rest of the equation.

reveal

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:
I once did Strip Dance Dance Revolution as a drinking game. Lose a match, and either have a shot, or take off an article of clothing. Of course, the more you drink, the worse you are at the game.

One of my friends, a very sheltered teetotaler, apparently works best under pressure. He didn't miss a step that night.

I think I ended up wearing my ex-girlfriend's shirt and shorts. Use a little logic to figure out the rest of the equation.

Is that why you're not allowed in Chuck E. Cheese's anymore?

Berandor

lunatic
RangerWickett said:
I once did Strip Dance Dance Revolution

Since it's Strip Dance Dance Revolution, I assume you wore them all along, only under your clothes.

Is "shorts" a euphemism for panties?

Berandor

lunatic
Who's going around posting about drunken striptease parties?

Not me, that's who :)

Though I think Ewoks have the short stick when it comes to strip dance dance revolution. All they wear is that cap/coat thingie.

BSF

Explorer
Hey man, that's not nice talking about Ewoks' short stick.

So RW, what that ex-girlfriend before or after the game?

Y'know, I have a tendency of giving too much information when people ask questions like those.

To spare you suffering, I'll just say that we made sure to swap back clothes eventually. And we had broken up 7 months earlier. Amazing what alcohol does.

Berandor said:
Who's going around posting about drunken striptease parties?

Not me, that's who :)

Though I think Ewoks have the short stick when it comes to strip dance dance revolution. All they wear is that cap/coat thingie.

I think Ewok's got the short stick when it comes to pretty much everything. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Remove ads