• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

Macbeth

First Post
Sorry sorry sorry... email being written now. My boss has been out of town for the better part of a week, and all his work rolled down to me. I'll have it sent today.

Berandor

lunatic
Strange. When my boss is out of town, I roll my work off to others. To each his or her own, I guess :)

And whoo-hoo! I'm anxious, happy and a nervous wreck. I'll probably stay up late to see judgements, only to have them posted tomorrow night, but I don't care!

Macbeth

First Post
Berandor said:
Strange. When my boss is out of town, I roll my work off to others. To each his or her own, I guess :)

And whoo-hoo! I'm anxious, happy and a nervous wreck. I'll probably stay up late to see judgements, only to have them posted tomorrow night, but I don't care!
I don't really have anybody to roll my work too, I'm kind of a dead end for work. I'm the low man on the totem pole, so it doesn't roll any further.

But I'm getting it done now.

Macbeth said:
I don't really have anybody to roll my work too, I'm kind of a dead end for work. I'm the low man on the totem pole, so it doesn't roll any further.

But I'm getting it done now.

Could be worse. I'm the high-end of the totem poll for the tech stuff, and I've spent too many hours this week either fixing stuff the lower guys broke, or (in at least one case) doing something I *know* they just blew off cause they knew I'd have to do it. :mad:

BSF

Explorer
Berandor said:

Berandor,
Don't stay up late. I'm at work and I don't have all of my notes available. By the time I get home from work, it will be well past midnight for you. Even then I am pretty much stopping at home to change, grab some stuff and drive out to a friends house. He is out in Placitas. Means nothing to you, but for me it means I won't have computer, or even mobile phone, access for at least 5 hours after that. I won't get home until midnight, or later, for me. Then if I am not too tired I can think about consolidating everything together and posting judgements. Otherwise, it will have to wait until I wake up. :(

Timing on this one just doesn't work out in your favor. So don't wait up. Get rest, then be nervous!

Remove ads