CG vs. LE: Chaotic Good is Victorious!

ugulu

First Post
Meepo laughs quietly to himself.[sblock]Again readies brainlock, and says a silent prayer to the gods of order that big 'n chaoticy doesn't look over the wall.[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Bleep will continue waiting

If ED is still unavailing, on the next round Bleep will take a 5' step west and power attack the north side (of corner) of the lair at 30, moving onto the 5z square and then west if both are destroyed

Last edited:

ugulu

First Post
Meepo remains elusive.[sblock]Same deal on the brain lock...except I think I'm about to be very unhappy. Friggin' OOC info...[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 408

Meepo does not show.

Bleep steps to 90N70E and attacks the south side of the iron wall, destroying the entire ten foot square section from 105N45E to 105N55E.

Bleep sees Meepo bravely hiding at 105N50E. After the first five foot section is destroyed, Meepo tries some mental stuff against Bleep, but it does not work.

There is light rubble in the squares 100N45E, 100N50E, 105N45E, and 100N50E, which I indicated on my map using a pattern of light dots. The DC of Balance and Tumble checks increase by 2 in that area.

Meepo leads off round 409.

ugulu

First Post
Meepo smiles at the big bully (who I presume is at 90n60e?), then takes a 5' step north to 105n50e and is hopefully out of sight.[sblock]Then Plane Shift to the the Ethereal. If that will get a draw, great - if not, well, onto the next[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 409

Meepo disappears from the arena and reappears in the Ethereal Plane 268 miles away from the arena. Bleep wins.

First in round 409 for Lawful Evil is a mature adult rust dragon (Draconomicon).

Bleep is at 90N60E and has 277 HP.

rust dragon information[sblock]It has maximum ranks in Listen, Search, and Spot. It has 17 ranks in Sense Motive; 1 rank in Knowledge (history); and 8 ranks in Diplomacy, Knowledge (arcana), and Use Magic Device. It knows nothing about its opponent other than what it has observed. It suspects that its opponent is a dragon, and knows dragon traits.

It has the feats Cleave, Heighten Breath, Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Maximize Breath, Power Attack, Snatch, Weapon Focus (bite), and Weapon Focus (claw).[/sblock]Evilhalfling[sblock]Bleep recognizes his opponent as a rust dragon, an extraplanar dragon. Bleep knows its dragon traits, that it is at least adult in age, that it has an acid breath weapon, is immune to acid, and that it has the spell like ability wall of iron.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Maximizing breath is a full round action (another of the many things TBoAA has taught me), so Yuayntseenwik will have to try something else.

By the way, Yuayntseenwik is huge.

Remove ads