CG's Dragon of Icespire Peak [IC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fitz had showed them the board, but he didn't try to read it himself. When Bella spoke of the options, he squinted at the reward numbers and said, "Aye, the purses are all outta wack. Seems an easy thing t'go get the 'wife. But if they hadda pay a lad 25 gold each time she's needed, there'd be a lotta rich lads, if you follow me. That dragon might me nearer to her than we'd like."

"The dwarves seems like a fine choice t'me, but the same holds for them, only more. They must expect trouble for so heavy a bag."

"On the other hand,"
he with a chuckle, "We'd not have near enough t'beg the gnomes for a dragonslayer. An' if, by chance, they gave us one, why'd we give it to old Harbin for the reward when we could take it to Neverwinter and sell it to a knight?"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Fitz nodded, but countered, "Of course, if'n there's a dragon there, mebbe it'd be better t'go see the gnomes first, just in case."

''I hate the idea of leaving a lady in harms' way, but you're right, the gnomes could help us deal with a dragon if it comes to that.'' Ulrik stretches, let's out a loud yawn and grunts ''Gnomes first then the midwife. That makes sense ''

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Aye, at least the Townmaster thinks that the wee folks'll help." agreed Fitz, "Maybe he has a whatayacall, a pre-existin' arrangement that we just need t'follow up on."

"Why would the Gnomes just give us a powerful anti-dragon magical device?" Bella asks. "Do we have to go to the mayor to get a letter first? I think we should find out what direction these things are. If they are in three different directions than sure, Gnomes, Midwife, Dwarves is a good order. But if two of them are near one another, that order can change."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Well, we could ask him." suggested Fitz, "I bet he has maps, too, an' it'd be good to have a quick look at 'em, before we go stumblin' through the woods."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sythaeryn looks between his chatty companions trying to understand what they're all getting at. Confused by the conversation, he simply put in his opinion and left it at that.

"I don't see that we'd be apt to face a real dragon anyways. Best to go collect the midwife and then warn the dwarves, I think."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
When you go to knock on the door, you see a note written in the same hand, stating, due to dragon, all town business moved to the Harbin Wester's home, three buildings east.

Remove ads