• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Did some pre-approval work on Siddhartha, but FrancisJohn will need to make a choice to complete the review. Some trivium I changed:[sblock=Disclosure]Updated total skill points to 3 and clarified skill point expression.
Fighter features - added bravery. Under will save, noted it’s conditional to Fear, not just overall will saves. (Total is still +3)
Updated bow Attack to +6.
Clarified hp expression (still ends up 17, barring any changes).
Racial features: Favored class updated to +1 hp and +1 skill point.[/sblock]
So, Siddhartha seems to have only 3 skill points but has spent 4. (He doesn't get the human bonus as noted in the level-up notes.) This means one of three easy fixes: Remove point in Survival, Remove point in Swim, move Favored Class bonus to skills (reducing HP to 17.) Or, alternatively, point out if I've made a mistake.

NOT YET, awaiting player action.

Aura

Explorer
Well, that clears up that. One less HP it is. Siddhartha is APPROVED for level 2. Have fun!

PS: The TNL value usually refers to the total raw value needed for next level (3300, in your case).

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Kepli. Not much in the way of edits: I noted her first appearance in the DWI and specified how she has spent her FC bonuses under Racial Features. Everything is looking good.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Erin for level 2. Edits were minor:[sblock=Disclosure]Adjusted TNL XP to 3300.Updated AC to 17, updated Canny Defense in that line to 2.
Updated concentration to +6.
Put Spellstrike into box with other class abilities (added a leading space).
Misc in Wakazashi attack clarified as Feat.
Skill pt math clarified to make easier to read (stuff inside brackets gets multiplied by level).[/sblock]Have fun!

Remove ads