Character Level Up Approvals

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian is mostly fully updated, though somehow the math of how much money he should have is completely off. If someone wants to look at it, go ahead, otherwise, I'll look at it some other time. I think at some point, the costs of copying spells into the spell book got overlooked. Everything else should be good to go.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I come up with 21,663 spent

double checking inheritance, but money gained is as you have it: 26,779.55

subtracting inventory and used materials I see an ending balance of 236.55 gp, pending aforementioned double check.

edit: The following errors are seen by me:

inventory is 21,663 spent, you have listed 21638 giving 25 more spent

inheritance game is listed at 6312, actual on post one of the game thread is 6316 giving 4 more earned

total cash on hand should be 240.55 gp

This is a non judge inspection.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Good, my mind wasn't going completely crazy. Somehow I was getting something completely different. I wasn't worried abut the minor differences when I was getting differences in the three or four digits. That's what i get for doing math while my brain wants to sleep.

Aura

Explorer
Arradon is APPROVED for level 2.

Minor changes made: Removed a bunch of extra spaces in sneak attack, changed formatting of consumed items to identify source of items as Tamarie, reduced number of wand charges used of CLW to 2, saving 15 gold.

Aura

Explorer
Qalabash is APPROVED for levels 3 and 4.

The only thing I have to mention is the Spell Recall ability wording on the last sentence, "Spell is then prepared," is unclear unless you already understand how the ability works. I might encourage, "Spell is considered prepared," or some such.

Aura

Explorer
I'm working on approving Aelspeth for level 2. There is a problem with the FC bonus, it looks like it may have been assigned to skills, but she didn't actually spend the rank. (She's spent the 12 from class and Int, but the 13th point remains unspent.) You'll want to spend the point, reassign to HP, or whatever it is you want for your bonus.

MerryMortician

Explorer
There is a problem with the FC bonus, it looks like it may have been assigned to skills, but she didn't actually spend the rank. (She's spent the 12 from class and Int, but the 13th point remains unspent.) You'll want to spend the point, reassign to HP, or whatever it is you want for your bonus.

Apparently I put the 1 for the 13th skill rank in the wrong column under UMD. It should show as one rank in the skill and no class skill bonus. I'm on mobile now so I'll fix that later.

Remove ads