Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Aelsepth is APPROVED for level 2. Happy day.

I specified in her FC section in race that she'd taken HP once and Skill Rank once. I cleaned up a couple minor format issues.

Do you really want UMD? It's a tough skill to make useful at the lower ranks, unless you're just marking out a skill for future improvement. We saw how much trouble Tamarie had rolling at +14.

In any case, have fun. :)

MerryMortician

Explorer
Do you really want UMD? It's a tough skill to make useful at the lower ranks, unless you're just marking out a skill for future improvement. We saw how much trouble Tamarie had rolling at +14.

"Tough to make useful" is putting it lightly. :) It's just shy of useless at lower ranks but very nice to have later. I took the hit point bonus at 1st Level because it could easily have been the difference between losing and keeping the character. As she levels up, though, a single bonus hit point is going to have diminishing returns so I'll be taking the skill point from favored class from now on. And it was either UMD or another Knowledge.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ok, I took a look at Francis John III

The Biggie: Need a list of spells stored in familiar (i.e. Spells Known vs. Spells Prepared)

[sblock=Corrected Things]Presumed K (Arcana) as skill for INT headband and marked in equipment and skills
Evil eye hex duration corrected to 6 rounds
Corrected gear wt on boar (from 24.25 to 25.25)
Carrying capacity (boar) corrected to 129 lb max at light
Boots' BAB corrected to +1
Boots' CMB corrected to +2
Boots' CMD corrected to 11
Boots' bite corrected to +6
Boots' skill totals corrected[/sblock]

So, Not Yet

FrancisJohn

Explorer
So yeah I missed this:

A witch's familiar begins play storing all of the 0-level witch spells plus three 1st-level spells of the witch's choice. The witch also selects a number of additional 1st-level spells equal to her Intelligence modifier to store in her familiar. At each new witch level, she adds two new spells of any spell level or levels that she can cast (based on her new witch level) to her familiar. A witch can also add additional spells to her familiar through a special ritual (see sidebar).

I'll get on that. Francis will have a brief time-out in the inn anyway.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
thanks!

let me tell you it was a giant pain in the rear to figure out the skill ranks for familiars..... never did it before. at first your numbers appeared to come out of thin air.

i made a bunch of other changes to the format, you think it looks alright? I tried to condense horizontally as much as possible in hopes of getting it to look better on mobile.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Skill ranks for familiars are difficult because the animal skills aren't really broken out so that a person would know how they got to that number. I had an advantage in that I had just finished Qalabash's familar and had recently done similar for Kepli. Still, a couple had me really stumped for a while (as did CMD).

I noticed the change in format and wondered about it. I think it looks fine; much better on mobile than most of the other character sheets on the wiki. Our format is certainly not mobile friendly. Maybe we should think about some changes (like avoiding hard returns at the ends of lines in blocks of text). I'll definitely be experimenting on my own sheets to see what looks good and what doesn't.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases