• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Character personality ideas. Evil Kitsune Sorcerer

apocalyp

First Post
We're about to start an evil campaign and I'll be building a Kitsune Enchanter Sorcerer. I've kind of wanted to have a slight difference in personality while he's in human form than his natural form. He's a follower of Nethys and really views anyone without magical powers as strictly inferior. I see him as Chaotic evil with basically money, power and of course his twisted sense of curiosity.

My initial thoughts are that in both shapes he's evil but maybe more cruel in fox form? My issue has been trying to figure out in what ways his actions would be different with both personalities.

Would anyone have some ideas to sort of prod me in a good direction? Any ideas or examples on how you would go about certain situations. I'm fairly certain the RP in this campaign will be pretty heavy as well so this could be very interesting.

I'm basically having a hard time making my concept tangible to me....

Remove ads