• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheet Feedback

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Is it possible to set the Form Fillable pdf to allow the user to choose font? Or offer a couple versions of form-fillable sheets, with an array of fonts?

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Is it possible to set the Form Fillable pdf to allow the user to choose font? Or offer a couple versions of form-fillable sheets, with an array of fonts?

I don't believe I can make the font user-selectable. I could release multiple versions, but I don't intend to. What I can do is take feedback on the font selection.

I chose Segoe Script because I wanted to use a handwriting font, and I don't have to worry about licensing problems. But I didn't put any significant effort into the font choice. I would like to find something a little more condensed.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
One other bit of feedback:

The sheet needs more room for Class features. Particularly once Paths and multiclassing are taken into account. Suggest trimming from Equipment & Treasure.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
One other bit of feedback:

The sheet needs more room for Class features. Particularly once Paths and multiclassing are taken into account. Suggest trimming from Equipment & Treasure.

I appreciate the feedback, but that ship has sailed. At this point I won't be doing any structural changes unless the final game dictates it.

I've provided the InDesign file, so if you want, you can make any changes you like.

Remove ads