Chaz defeats Taralas

Phoenix8008

First Post
Play what?

*Edit* Ooops! I just saw that you have a YB3 character in the registration thread, so I assume that you were looking for a challenger for YB3. So if you are looking for a novice to fight, I could create a 3rd one. Or I could judge for someone else to fight with you. I know Kalanyr is wanting to judge some too though. So I'll wait and see if any others are interested before I jump in and take one spot or the other...

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I think he's issueing a challenge to a novice. Which means we have a new player for YB. I think. If you find a contendor I will judge. (Little busy for fighting multiple fights myself at the moment, my apologies. )

Kalanyr

Explorer
Err, having noticed that I lost my other battle:

A young man in noble clothing, looking somewhat battered and bruised wanders up to the challenger.

"Father, will not be happy that I lost, perhaps you can refine my skills ? "

Taralas
Novice: Tier 0
Battle Record: 0:1
Stamina Points: 1
Yen: 0

Phoenix8008

First Post
With the horrible sound of metal grating on metal as if a thousand swords were locked in combat, a rip appears in the very air itself! Through this dark gash in reality floats a metallic looking skull with large rubies lodged in the eye sockets. It speaks with many voices all at once, some male, others female, still others little better than the growls of animals. All races, genders, and species seem to be represented in it's speech. The voices all seem to overlap and echo around one another as it speaks to the two uncertain fighters...

"I (I, I, I) am the Mimir (MIMIR!, ir, mir). I shall judge this match for you (you, YOU!, uo, o)"

"You must deliver unto each other an insult to determine who shall choose the length and style of this match (atch, tch, ch). Go here: http://members.cox.net/reiella/yb/yb.html to make an insult and deliver it back here to us in another posting. Then, I shall judge them both and see who's insult is more deserving (serving, erving, ing)."

(Kal, can you get on the #yb chat room tonight?)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Taralas peers at the judge, Father said our fights attracted the weirdest things to judge but thats gotta come close to taking the cake.

Bowing to his opponent Taralas speaks

"As is customary I believe I must inform you, as crude as it is, that I find your person to be unnecessary, your tower to be laughable, and your spirit to be ignorant. "

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz bows and says
I find your brother to be uncivilized, your playground to be infectious, and your hand to be laughable.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Clearly, Taralas has the better insult this round (ound, nd). He shall choose the type and length of this match (atch, tch, ch).

"All of the ancient masters within me have decreed this match to take place at the forest north-east of the Monastery of the Red Butterfly on the day of the spear (pear, ear)."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Taralas nods

"I chose that a 2 flag standard match. "

Taralas releases a terrifying scream as he suddenly charges his opponent, attempting a cheap shot while his foe is off balance.

The nunchaku shouts facing the hells as it angrily sucker punches the river; parts the efforts of the venom!

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz jumps, landing close to Taralas and slashes twice!
The ki-rin falls close to the labyrinth and wounds the Snowy Wastes; silences the tempest of the flame! *yen*
He sees a glittering at his feet and grabs a yen.

Remove ads