Cheap Shot at D&D Players

Drunken Gnome

First Post
Did anyone take the time to watch the Flash animation on this site? It's abysmal. What's more, those dice are incredibly stupid. Numbers sticking out? Please.

Dieter

First Post
Like hillbillies and trailer park people have the funds to buy gaming products these days.

I live in a semi-posh highrise just outside of Washington DC and I'm pressed for cash to splurge of gaming stuff. If they only knew the price of the hobby.

Someguy

First Post
In sorta bad mood, so watch it...

If we can;t laugh at our selves, who can we laugh at...
even if they are carictures, so what? Ignore it...

noretoc

First Post
If they had said he sat home playing backgammon all day, should all the backgommon players get mad and wrote letters. Or if he hung out and shot his b-ball at the hoop over his trailer. Does that mean all guys that play hoop at home, should be angry. hmm... just wondering.

Draco Argentum

First Post
Wow look at all the people who care about something they would never see without Talath's help. So not everyone likes you, big deal. (Not taking a shot at you Talath.)

Skald

First Post

For the Galstaff reference...

http://www.deadalewives.com/sound/[...nd_Dragons].mp3

Be prepared to piss your pants.. badly.

This was absolutely hilarious!

"I'm Galstaff, sorcerer of light!"

"Then how come you had to cast magic missile?"

LcKedovan

Explorer
Skald said:

This was absolutely hilarious!

"I'm Galstaff, sorcerer of light!"

"Then how come you had to cast magic missile?"

Have you guys seen part 2 of that? bahaha it's great! I did a search on one of the .mp3 sites and found the second part. Classic.

-Will

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
I don't really mind being called Dorks and Geeks, but its the general classification RPGers seem to be given as being boring and anal about everything. A lot of my associates can't seem to understand why I would want to play games at 32. Yet the games I play leads to social interaction, puzzle solving, intelligence and just plain old haveing a good time...Yet these same people go out most nights and get pissed out there heads (don't get me wrong I do the same from time to time) and see this as a fun evening bent over the toilet viewing teh days food intake....????
People don't seem to want to take the time to understand what exactly we do in our games, a lot of people say "Oh, do you run around with swords and capes all teh time" (mind you I have had occasion to do that too.. ;) )

Remove ads