Cheap Shot at D&D Players

herald

First Post
Well I can say, I'm not offended. But this D&D and loser concept has seen it's fifteen minutes and it's played out.

I'm sure this compay will get some sales, but before next Christmas these dolls will be in discount bins at dollar stores. The only thing that makes the toys interesting are the stories associated with them, and after the package is opened and thrown away, that will become a memory quickly lost for something more importaint, like "what's my favorite N'sync/Backstreet Boys eye color."

It's not insulting, it's just boring.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Dieter said:

I live in a semi-posh highrise just outside of Washington DC and I'm pressed for cash to splurge of gaming stuff. If they only knew the price of the hobby.

Once again I am reminded that EN World is a small world: I'm right over here in Rockville, Dieter. Howdy!

I also have to agree: I live in a nice condo outside D.C., and my recent purchase of a Dwarven Forge set has put me off RPG buying for several months at least. :)

LcKedovan

Explorer
Tom Cashel said:

I also have to agree: I live in a nice condo outside D.C., and my recent purchase of a Dwarven Forge set has put me off RPG buying for several months at least. :)

How the heck did you get the Dwarven Forge up to your condo?

:D

-Will

Remove ads