Check Out The One Ring 2E’s Cover Art!

Cubicle 7 has just revealed the cover art (by Johan Grenier) of the new version of The One Ring roleplaying game.

IMG_4904.JPG

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Gandalf was in Middle Earth for about 2,000 years... we can assume that he was part of a lot of different adventuring parties during that time. Certainly at least one of them included both a hobbit with a magic sword AND a dwarven woman? :)

Arilyn

Hero
This is a great cover, but I like the 1st edition cover better. Has the misty Middle Earth feel of the novels. This one feels like it's appealing more to the movies.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I really enjoyed the old school MERP covers, great stuff! New looks good, not as good to me but still grabs the eye to look further.

Surprised Cubicle 7 went with the all-gray Gandalf, as that is a signature of the New Line conception of Gandalf, versus the "bookverse" blue-hatted, silver-scarved Gandalf. Anyway, looks good.

Yaarel

He Mage
This is a great cover, but I like the 1st edition cover better. Has the misty Middle Earth feel of the novels. This one feels like it's appealing more to the movies.

Reasonable comment.

I suppose today, more people have seen the movies than read the books.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases