D&D General Check Out This Demogorgon Mini!

Coming this September from WizKids, for $89.99, is this new D&D miniature of the demon lord Demogorgon.

Coming this September from WizKids, for $89.99, is this new D&D miniature of the demon lord Demogorgon.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.50.52 AM.png

dave2008

Legend
It seems this WizKid version is a little larger than the GaleForce9 version 9.5" tall versus 8" tall. What I don't know if the G9 height is to the top of the head or top of tentacles. If it is top of tentacles, the the WizKid version is substantially larger.

Last edited:

TheSword

Legend
It seems this WizKid version is a little larger than the GaleForce9 version 11.5" tall versus 8" tall. What I don't know if the G9 height is to the top of the head or top of tentacles. If it is top of tentacles, the the WizKid version is substantially larger.
The head is about 7 1/" tall. Depending on the angle of the join the tentacles dont reach that much higher on mine.

That said the GF9 mini is massive and I cant't imagine wanting him bigger. A foot tall is an immense mini.

I think the GF9 one looks a little bit more detailed and has the display base. Looking at the prices, theyre both $90. Compared to some of the prices of the bumph that Whizz kids put out - $250 for a single dragon, $400 for a behemoth... these look like bargains!

Remove ads

Remove ads