D&D General Check Out This Demogorgon Mini!

Coming this September from WizKids, for $89.99, is this new D&D miniature of the demon lord Demogorgon.

Coming this September from WizKids, for $89.99, is this new D&D miniature of the demon lord Demogorgon.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.50.52 AM.png

dave2008

Legend
The head is about 7 1/" tall. Depending on the angle of the join the tentacles dont reach that much higher on mine.

That said the GF9 mini is massive and I cant't imagine wanting him bigger. A foot tall is an immense mini.

I think the GF9 one looks a little bit more detailed and has the display base. Looking at the prices, theyre both $90. Compared to some of the prices of the bumph that Whizz kids put out - $250 for a single dragon, $400 for a behemoth... these look like bargains!
I'm not sure about the detail yet as the WizKid version is just a 3d model render at this point and I don't like the display base for the GF9 version. One of the reasons I haven't purchased it yet.

Though I do generally like bigger, if 9.5" is accurate then it is a little large for a Huge creature. Wouldn't that mean it is around 50' tall? Should it be in the 18-24' ranged so 5" or so?

Of course when I finish my custom Tiamat it should be close to 24" tall from feet the top of the red head (not sure where the wings will land).

Last edited:

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Reaper has a Bones Black "demonic lasher" miniature - Demogorgon by another name. It was released as part of its Bones 5 Kickstarter, in the Fan Favourites box IIRC. Not sure how much it'll go for when it's released independently of the Kickstarter, but no doubt way, way less than USD90.

Cheers, Al'kelhar

Remove ads

Remove ads