• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Checking Interest - BESM d20 game?

Walking Dad

First Post
Many posters were willing to play both systems, but you asked for a preference. If they have the choice between one system with a GM and another system without one, I'm sure they vote BESMd20 with a GM. Epically Herobizkit was in favor of the anime system.

Jemal

Adventurer
What WD said.
When you asked for preference I took that to mean that you had none. If you've got besm ready to go, that's fine with me. I cane to this thread expecting besm anyways.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I altered my premise when the multi post debate about the preference to M&M over BESM occurred, seemed to explain why I can never find a BESMd20 game. I'll revisit this next week once things sorta slow down a little and see what works out.

Jemal

Adventurer
Airwalker- I wanted to stay away from the 'cat girl' stereotype and go with a more generalized cliche. The phrase sex kitten, while accurate, conjures up that image.

Artur - gamers always debate favorite systems. Do besm if that's what you had planned, I'm sure we'll still get a full crew!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'd be looking for a Norse "Brunnhilde" themed heroine who pilots a transforming suit of armor (as seen in Robotech). Not sure where she'd fit. She'd be kind of a bit of Hot Rod and Mecha Pilot.

Walking Dad

First Post
Any word of the setting? Anime is more of a medium or style. And Magical Girl settings are very different to Martial Arts dramas, for example.

D'Raven

First Post
Dibs on playing a magical girl! Or a techal girl which ever one fits better.... No! Dibs on playing a Mage tech girl! A magical girl that uses technical devices powered by magic. Errr... I mean hi I'm D'Raven how is every one doing?

Remove ads