Checking Out The RAGE OF DEMONS Minis from GF9

What do Orcus, Graz'zt, and Zuggtmoy have in common? They're all demon lords, and they're all miniatures coming soon from Gale Force 9. They're limited edition (only 1500 of each). Orcus retails at a mighty $75, with Zuggtmoy at $25 and Graz'zt at $20.

What do Orcus, Graz'zt, and Zuggtmoy have in common? They're all demon lords, and they're all miniatures coming soon from Gale Force 9. They're limited edition (only 1500 of each). Orcus retails at a mighty $75, with Zuggtmoy at $25 and Graz'zt at $20.

GF971048alt.jpg

GF971046alt.jpg

GF971047alt.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
The Great beast would be perfect for the Rage of Demons story line. If I didn't have the WoTC huge / gargantuan Orcus, i''d pick him up too. I'll have to see if my local store has the 70/80 mm bases. I see what appears to be pegs in the bases of the pics on the site. Are his feet notched for it?

Many of the demons will come in handy. I like the fighter, reminds me of one of my first minis of the game back in 1986ish when I get sucked into D&D by my friends. I bought that 3 fighter pack from Ral Partha I believe, that shows the 3 stages of the class, low mid and high level fighter and the helmet was like Thorismund. With that said, Caldwell also caught my eye, good stuff.

Remove ads

Remove ads