Checking Out The RAGE OF DEMONS Minis from GF9

What do Orcus, Graz'zt, and Zuggtmoy have in common? They're all demon lords, and they're all miniatures coming soon from Gale Force 9. They're limited edition (only 1500 of each). Orcus retails at a mighty $75, with Zuggtmoy at $25 and Graz'zt at $20.

GF971048alt.jpg

GF971046alt.jpg

GF971047alt.jpg

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
I have an old Ral Partha Orcus, and a Reaper Graz'zt but Zuggtmoy looks like something I will have to get. Need to fill out my Demon Lord collection.

dave2008

Legend
I'm actually glad Orcus comes unpainted. That way it is easier to paint him as he is described in the 1e MM and not the red hue of 3e+.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I've been impressed with the resin minis from GF9. I have about 7 so far and I haven't had any brittle issue yet although I do find myself more careful when I'm removing them from the sprue. But once that's over, gluing and painting is like any other mini. The cost is higher than metal minis but I lucked up and picked up the 4 the D&D extra life team had for a donation of only $30 bucks.

Although I like the static pose of Orcus, I'd rather see him standing and about to give some unfortunately soul a beat down.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases