Chicago Gameday 28 is Feb 26th: PLAYERS SIGN UP NOW!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Some morning pics with more coming as things happen . . .

https://picasaweb.google.com/creativemountain/ChicagoGamedayXXVIII#

*Edit* Now with second slot pics, too!

My thanks to ekb and Willow for running some very fun games, to the players new and old who were able to make it (42 people in attendance?), and to Buzz and thalmin for organizing and hosting the event again. It's been a great ten years of Chicago Gamedays and the hits just keep on coming! :)

Last edited:

Had a great time. Thanks to Keith and Kelly for running at to all for a fun time.

If anyone has a regular game going ( and didn't mind me today) I'm looking for a weekly game. I will play or run and I'm open to most RPGs.

PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks for great day, Curt, Buzz and everyone who participated.

-Chris

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks to Buzz for his work as an organizer and to Curt and everyone at Games Plus for being such generous hosts.

Thanks to my players in the morning putting up with a slightly late GM, the noise levels, and my trying to work around them.

Thanks to Willow and the fellow players at my temple for fun with the Burning Empires game. (I figured on the way home how to make a more dramatic exit, but maybe next time.)

Ten years is a long time for an event like this to happen. (I ran into Eridanis, who used to attend the gamedays, over on the Paizo boards. He was impressed that we still have the EN World Chicago Gamedays. So am I.)

Last edited:

ekb

First Post
AP (such as it is) of my morning game is up on The Four Towers. Anyone who played in it is welcome to offer their own take as well as ask questions for next GameDay. I might even be able to answer them... except for the ones involving the accuracy of maps stolen from Belgians (filthy Belgians!) who have been deliberately food-poisoned.

I'd really love to see/read what other people's games were like as well.

My voice is shot. My eyes are burning. These are the signs of a good GameDay.

It's pretty wild to think that I've been going to gamedays for ten years--every single one has been a blast and this one was no exception.

Huge thanks to my morning Star Wars game. I had a blast digging into saga rules and turning to the dark side. If it weren't for that mean master of mine, I probably would've stayed good ;)

Ghostbusters...man, what can I even say? Love, love that game.

Thanks to all of our GMs and attendees, and especially our wonderful hosts for making this another great day!!!

Delwugor

First Post
Thanks buzz and everyone who helped and participated. I had a very good time.

Thanks to everyone at the Burning Empire table! We all jumped in with a gusto - I felt like we had been playing as a group for years! I can complement everyone at the table, but for brevity I will just say WOW.
Shari - thanks for the help with the conflict sheets ... without commenting on my intelligence :D ... and thanks for the table snacks.

Big thanks and well done to Willow. You did a good job demonstrating the game and getting the ideas across. Great feel of when to jump in and when to let the players take over and role-play. And your ability to look up book info without slowing the pace of play was impressive.

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Another awesome gameday!

Thanks, again to my Supernatural family!!! It was fun as always and usually at Jo expanse (Hee Hee... as usual) ;)

Had a blast in Snowpocalypse!, thanks to an awesome GM and a wonderful, witty group. Too bad we lost one (Uh... almost two haha) to the other side. :devil:

Thanks to GamePlus ( ;) Curt) for having GameDay and to Buzz and Mark for organizing it. Already jonesin' for the next one!!!! :eek:

ekb

First Post
There's a reason why this has worked for 10 years. It's that much fun.

We, the players and GMs, bring that fun. At the risk of thanking myself as well, thanks go to everyone who was there. And special thanks to Jeff & Curt for having us at their joint and to The Marks for herding us cats.

Thanks, again to my Supernatural family!!! It was fun as always and usually at Jo expanse (Hee Hee... as usual) ;)

Had a blast in Snowpocalypse!, thanks to an awesome GM and a wonderful, witty group. Too bad we lost one (Uh... almost two haha) to the other side. :devil:

Thanks to GamePlus ( ;) Curt) for having GameDay and to Buzz and Mark for organizing it. Already jonesin' for the next one!!!! :eek:

Are you Nat? I don't think I got most people's user names in Snowpocalypse.

-Chris

willowx

First Post
Thanks for the praise for the game guys! I was worried that it was getting off to a slow start, but we had some hardcore stuff going on in there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases