Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

buzz

Adventurer
Laurie wants to know how many players are essential for a good game of Dread.
I can't speak for meganjank, but when I played it with [MENTION=7533]Pbartender[/MENTION], we had a total of four, including him. Worked great.

We still have a week and a half left for signups; I'm sure more people will join.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Buzz save me spots in these

Breakfast - Benjamin and Joshua O
Morning
Benjamin - 3. Pathfinder, "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!", TracerBullet42 , Table C
Joshua - Morning Game 4: Finding Mr. FEMA

Benjamin and Joshua - 4. The Laundry RPG, "Operation Quiet Thunder", WJMacGuffin, Table D

(Ben's my son)

thanks

-Joshua O'Connor-Rose

Welcome! May I ask Ben's age? And does he have a "type" of character that he would like to play?

Laurie

First Post
Ok people, I WANT TO PLAY DREAD! One more person needs to signup SO I CAN PLAY DREAD. Now those of you who know me, :eek: yes I can be a little enthusiastic, I WANT TO PLAY DREAD. So someone else signup and make Laurie happy, you don't want to make Laurie SAD :.-( by not signing up so MAKE ME HAPPY SO I CAN PLAY DREAD! Thank you for signing up.

Ninjacat

First Post

Did somebody say something..?

..I can't tell past the purple ringing in my ears...

(don't worry, Laurie, you'll get a third person one way or another...besides there being over a week of signups left [and a pm event with no players so far], Dread is also crazy popular, so a walk-in sign up isn't impossible either. Maybe walk-ins will fill the rest of the event!)

buzz

Adventurer
(don't worry, Laurie, you'll get a third person one way or another...besides there being over a week of signups left [and a pm event with no players so far], Dread is also crazy popular, so a walk-in sign up isn't impossible either. Maybe walk-ins will fill the rest of the event!)
Quoted for those who were going blind trying to read it earlier (like me).

What he said!

Remove ads