Chicago Gameday 39 is Sept 13th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=33941]DainXB[/MENTION], I swapped out your event image for another one, just to see if an action shot will draw some more attention. If you have major objections to it, please let me know.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Let's pull my morning game. Wargames are a tough game to fill at our RPG-centric gamedays anyway and if I pull it now before one or two folks maybe sign up last minute, it gives me more time to focus on prep for the 1E game in the afternoon. Thanks! :)

buzz

Adventurer
Let's pull my morning game. Wargames are a tough game to fill at our RPG-centric gamedays anyway and if I pull it now before one or two folks maybe sign up last minute, it gives me more time to focus on prep for the 1E game in the afternoon. Thanks! :)

Pulled!

buzz

Adventurer
Table Assignments

Hey folks, I've assigned tables to everyone's event. Check the Warhorn site for the results.

[MENTION=16198]Reidzilla[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10479]Mark CMG[/MENTION] should be made aware that I've moved your events out of the private room; you're both now at Table G.

I'm sorry to override your dibs, but I wanted to give the room to events that garnered more players (thus containing tables that might be louder overall). If this is a problem, let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hey folks, I've assigned tables to everyone's event. Check the Warhorn site for the results.

@Reidzilla and @Mark CMG should be made aware that I've moved your events out of the private room; you're both now at Table G.

I'm sorry to override your dibs, but I wanted to give the room to events that garnered more players (thus containing tables that might be louder overall). If this is a problem, let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do.

I suggest that from now on we no longer allow GMs to request the Private room. In the last week of sign up the events that have a full table can then, if they are interested, dice off for the use of the room.

I think this will help prevent hurt feelings in the future.

buzz

Adventurer
I suggest that from now on we no longer allow GMs to request the Private room. In the last week of sign up the events that have a full table can then, if they are interested, dice off for the use of the room.

I think this will help prevent hurt feelings in the future.

Absolutely fair. I'll make this a policy going forward.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
No hard feelings here. The room is best used by a full table. My game, however, has dwindled this time around so it won't be run in any case.

Remove ads