• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday IX is Oct 23rd: THE AFTERMATH...

buzz

Adventurer
KnowTheToe said:
The conversion is not very smooth because I had no green stuff.
:looks at KTT's work, knowing he could never do as well in a bajillion years:

Yeah, really rough. You should be ashamed...

:p

BTW, I sent out thank-yous to all of the companies that donated prizes. I've gotten a number of responses so far, even one from Monte! Nothing like contact from cool peeps in the industry. Gives ya the warm fuzzies.

Anyone else have a pics to post? I'm gonna get a digital camera one of these days...

Looks like a good time was had by all this time around. With a little bit of luck, I should be able to actually make it home for the next one. Unfortunately I just couldn't get out of the Marching Illini Band Festival. I couldn't help but think of Games Plus in lovely Mt. Prospect, however, when I watched Prospect High School once again dominate the competition.

But next time you will all tremble in fear as... I think about maybe possibly running something again!

MWAHAHAHA!

:)

Jaws

First Post
Cool Beans!

I was lucky enough to get the following prizes:

Hyperconscious: Explorations in Psionics
Amazing Stories magazine
and Forged, and Oathbound novel

I finally got time to look at Hyperconscious. I open the book and see it was signed by Bruce R. Cordell. How cool is that!

So everyone who got a Malhavoc Press product, check to see if it was signed.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

FCWesel

First Post
Hey BUZZ.

Uhm, I just wanted to post a note to you and everyone who went to the Game Day last time. I am afraid it is sad news.

Alan, who is MonkeyCheese42, who went to his first Game Day just a few months back passed away last night.

I know none of you really knew him, nor that he was a big poster on ENWorld, but I thought since he was a Game Day'er, so to speak, that I should let you all know.

Al was a funny and humble and gracious guy with a heart of gold, and at the age of 33 or so, was far to young a man to take this next journey.

Thanks,

FCW

Remove ads