• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - The Aftermath

thalmin

Retired game store owner
spacepirat3, welcome. We normally want each person to sign up for themselves. Could you at least give us the names of the others?

MattyHelms

First Post
Welcome aboard, spacepirat3.

Normally, we do have people sign up on their own, so that'd be cool. Since we are like twelve hours out, I went ahead and signed them up too.

Thanks,
Matt

spacepirat3

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Welcome aboard, spacepirat3.

Normally, we do have people sign up on their own, so that'd be cool. Since we are like twelve hours out, I went ahead and signed them up too.

Thanks,
Matt

Ok thanks a lot.

spacepirat3

First Post
thalmin said:
spacepirat3, welcome. We normally want each person to sign up for themselves. Could you at least give us the names of the others?

Oh yeah sorry about that.

I'm Nik and they are Jacob, Eliot, and Greg.

Thanks again.

i want in

I would like to join this game

Game 4 - D&D 3e: Living Kingdoms of Kalamar- With Thine Eyes (LKOK #5)
Summary - Rumors of a massing Tokite army and missing Pekalese military scouts brings the characters to the attention of a powerful duke. He seeks their assistance in verifying these rumors and discovering what has happened to the missing soldiers.

I need 4-6 players to make it a sanctioned RPGA table. If interested players are not yet RPGA members, I have ordered free membership applications and should have them in time for the event. Prior knowledge of the Kingdoms of Kalamar is not necessary.

For more information on the Living Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign check out www.kenzerco.com or the Living Kingdoms of Kalamar yahoo group.

DM - Brian Jelke
Seats - 2 open
1. Nikmal
2. Ethelrede
3. ansx
4. LilDragon94

Attending, but Undecided
s100bus
Lemas[/QUOTE]

FCWesel

First Post
Go ahead and sign me up for the mini-battles game in the morning...if that's cool with Thalmin...let's say the NECROMANCER GUYS....

MattyHelms

First Post
FCWesel said:
Go ahead and sign me up for the mini-battles game in the morning...if that's cool with Thalmin...let's say the NECROMANCER GUYS....
Thalmin, trusting soul he is, gave me the okay to sign people up for his game. So, you're in.

See you in the AM!

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
LilDragon94 said:
I would like to sign up for the Lkok#5 the 4:00-9:00pm slot. I would like to know the rules for character creation are.

Game 4 - D&D 3e: Living Kingdoms of Kalamar- With Thine Eyes (LKOK #5)
Summary - Rumors of a massing Tokite army and missing Pekalese military scouts brings the characters to the attention of a powerful duke. He seeks their assistance in verifying these rumors and discovering what has happened to the missing soldiers.

I need 4-6 players to make it a sanctioned RPGA table. If interested players are not yet RPGA members, I have ordered free membership applications and should have them in time for the event. Prior knowledge of the Kingdoms of Kalamar is not necessary.

For more information on the Living Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign check out www.kenzerco.com or the Living Kingdoms of Kalamar yahoo group.

DM - Brian Jelke
Seats - 3 open
1. Nikmal
2. Ethelrede
3. ansx

Attending, but Undecided
s100bus
Lemas
[/QUOTE]
Whoops - never did "officially" welcome you aboard!

So, welcome aboard and see you tomorrow!!!

Thanks,
Matt

Remove ads