• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - The Aftermath

MattyHelms

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Matty -- Jubei would still like to play in the Assassin's Gambit game should it still take place, if not he may jump to Barendd's Weird Wars game as a replacement for the Scout character.

Barendd -- Will you email me the aforementioned PC's info just in case. Jubei was having some minor computer/internet issues, and I will pass along the PC details on our ride to Chicago tomorrow morning.

Mark -- Jubei is prone to playing non-spellcasters. Within the warrior classes, he prefers rogues, monks, rangers and nimble fighters/archers. Select accordingly on his behalf please :).

See everyone in the morning!!
Thanks for the update, Quickbeam.

See you in the AM!!!

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
Reidzilla said:
Ouch! It looks like I am down to one player. :(
I will hold the game open in hopes that I will get at least 3 or more players from walk-ins.
Yeah, we've always had pretty good luck with walk-ins. Thanks for hanging in there!

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms said:
Yeah, we've always had pretty good luck with walk-ins. Thanks for hanging in there!

Thanks,
Matt

I know we have our rule about switching games, but maybe if it comes down to you needing one person, Reidzilla, I could hop in along with some walk-ins to make your game. Good luck, regardless though!

Quickbeam said:
Matty -- Jubei would still like to play in the Assassin's Gambit game should it still take place, if not he may jump to Barendd's Weird Wars game as a replacement for the Scout character.

Barendd -- Will you email me the aforementioned PC's info just in case. Jubei was having some minor computer/internet issues, and I will pass along the PC details on our ride to Chicago tomorrow morning.
Well, I wasn't emailing any PC info to any of the players; I was just going to hand them out at the Gameday. I'm about to run out the door (my daughter's going to state!) but I can email some tonight if it's needed.

See you in the morning, and DRIVE SAFELY!

Oh, if anyone has transportation issues, maybe I can help. I'm driving down from Milwaukee if anyone needs a lift from thereabouts.

rowport

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Too bad, Hoog. Hope to see you next time.

But, actually, in a weird way: thanks! Now the Weird Wars characters don't have a Medic. heh heh heh (see, we really need the "evil smiley :D )

"HOLY JUMPIN' MARY AND JOSEPH! No Medic?? We're a'comin ter join the man upstairs. But we're goin' ter take those Nazis with us!!"
:D

SEE EVERYBODY TOMORROW! It is going to be a great day! :)

buzz

Adventurer
rowport said:
"HOLY JUMPIN' MARY AND JOSEPH! No Medic?? We're a'comin ter join the man upstairs. But we're goin' ter take those Nazis with us!!"
:D

Dork. :)

Oh, and... WoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO!!!

rowport

First Post
"Dork. :)"

"Who loves ya, baby?"

(For you Gen Ys out there, that's Telly Savalas. If that still does not ring a bell, think: bald guy sucking lollypop with cheesy 70s leisure suit- who happens to be Jennifer Anniston's Dad, or Uncle, or other close relation- I forget. Whew. This explanation to avoid implied homoerotic content is way too hard. ;) )

PS - I dig the new smiley selection. :D

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Huzzah. Game Day tomorrow. Can't wait to escape to the tables for some mayhem and carnage. I am looking forward to witnessing the warbands destroying each other. Then off to destroy the abducted children in the Lost Caverns. (HUH. What's that? You sure they need to be brought back alive?) :eek: I mean RESCUE those poor children. Whatever. :D

Quickbeam

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
Well, I wasn't emailing any PC info to any of the players; I was just going to hand them out at the Gameday. I'm about to run out the door (my daughter's going to state!) but I can email some tonight if it's needed.

See you in the morning, and DRIVE SAFELY!

Well that makes things easy then. Besides, I'd missed the fact that we may not have a medic...so perhaps just letting things shake out tomorrow is best anyhow.

And, I promise we'll be careful ;).

spacepirat3

First Post
4pm Rokugan game

Me and three others would like to sign up for the 4 pm Rokugan game.

- Thanks

Game 4 - D&D 3e: Rokugan Setting - A Tainted Collection
Summary - Month of the Dog, when harvests are prepared to bring to the market, when armies retreat for respect of winter’s touch, when rain and monsoons swarm over villages like nezumi over a tossed coin… when taxes for the Emperor are collected. Or that is how things are supposed to go. Imperial tax collector Torturi Payami has failed to arrive at a trading center near the Kaui Pass, the Crab fortification Mura nisa Shinden Hitomi (Village of Morning Light). Rumors of bandits persist, accusations abundant, and suspects numerous. Will Tortui Payami be found and the perpetrators brought to justice? Or will the Emperor’s gold be lost and honor remain unsatisfied?

A Tainted Collection is a D&D 3.5 adventure set within the Rokugan setting. 7th level characters will be provided. Anyone with any questions or interests in Rokugan can email me by clicking Here.

GM - Relic
Seats - 5 open
1. Painfully

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads